Tag-Archive for » karachi photographers «
Mywedideas tells you about how to hire the best photographer for your wedding in Pakistan – when it’s the time to hire a professional wedding and event photographer, try to remember a few important areas to consider that will deeply affect the outcome. How can you be sure which wedding photographer is the right one for you? You can research online, hire mywedideas.com to choose a photographer for you, visit bridal shows, read local phone books, or go by the recommendations of friends and family. It’s most important to better educate yourself to make a sound choice, than regret.
Wedding Photography is the only most important deal of your wedding day. In addition to checking your photographer’s proper credentials, photography styles, there are other alternatives / important factors to regard as:
- Photographer ability – In Pakistan many photographers cannot afford certification, or are too busy to keep renewing their certification. Do not overlook related experience and exceptional talent.
- Prices – Some of the wedding photographers price more than others, often for a good motive.
- Digital / Film – There are disadvantages to both film and digital. It’s value conducting some research.
- Liability / Archiving – Mostly Pakistani photographers may not keep a backup of their weddings, ask your photographer for further media recovery packages, and consult their general practices.
We hope you have gained some insights into how to hire the best photographer for your wedding. Take our advice as a compass, we wish you the best of luck in your journey to plan a successful wedding.
Wedding is one of the most memorable occasion in one’s life – it’s an occasion to cherish and treasure, one of the best ways to do that is by treasuring the memories of the wedding day in photographs. There are two kinds of photography wedding couples and families indulge in;
1) Portrait Photographs – generally it’s the couple with props and background (to give it a thematic) or shoot at a live thematic location – in Pakistan, it’s not a general trend to get photography done at a live location because of the risks associated with outdoor shoots with the bride and the groom decked with jewelry.
2) Occasion / Events Photography – this is again extremely important to have memories of the occasions / events of a wedding, example, the mehendi, wedding / rukhsati and the valima being the most prominent and common occasions. The event photography generally covers family and close friends taking portraits with the couple for a remembrance, something that the friends and family members would like to own as well.
There were days, when the photography album used to be shared with close family members and friends to see them, but gone are those days and now the photographs are generally shared online using the various mediums available, like facebook, flickr & many others.
People spend pretty lavishly on hiring professional and expert photographers for their wedding day in Pakistan. It’s so important to have a professional photographer capture the delightful moments of your wedding so you can relive them over and over. Having invested heavily in capturing those wonderful moments, it’s just comprehensible to package and present them as they deserve. This brings us to making sure, that you choose the right album to put your photographs in – you should want your album to look like the gateway to your heaven!
There are a wide variety of wedding photo albums and manufacturers available in Pakistan, and photographers may provide traditional matted albums, digitally designed “coffee table” albums, contemporary flush mount albums, hardbound books, scrapbook style albums, or a combination of any of the above. When choosing photos for your wedding photo album, you should look for a good mix of photojournalism and portraits.
Once you’ve made sure of all of the above, it is a dream for most parents to put up the wedded couple’s photographs at their homes – while that’s being done, you should be making sure that the frames you choose blend with the theme of the wall / table or wherever they will be put up.
Mywedideas.com tries it’s best to share information to add value and colors to your weddings. We try and give you an insight on different areas of a wedding, so you make sure, you don’t forget anything on the most memorable day of your life.
Hope you have a lovely and an extremely well planned wedding. For a list of photographers, that could do Portrait and Event Photography for your Wedding even in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and most metropolitan cities in Pakistan, visit the following page below -
If your are looking Professional Photographers in Karachi so not to worry we have compiled a list of best still and portrait photographers of Karachi. we care your time so we managed list of photographers in Karachi who provide best services in all kinds of Imaging. That includes Wedding Coverage & Shoots, Portraits – Individual, Couple, Children, Family Groups, Videography, Video Editing or Presentation Videos and etc.
Below is the list of top portrait and still Karachi photographers -
19-C, Stadium Lane 1
Phase 5, D.H.A.
Tel: (92-21) 3-584-6191, 3-584-6192
F/13, off Khayaban-e-Jami
Block 9, Clifton
Tel: (92-21) 3-586-0405
ASAD FAROOQ PHOTOGRAPHY Private Seller
Phase 5, D.H.A.
Tel: (92) 0333-313-43-78
Hashoo Terrace Khayaban-e-Roomi
Boat Basin, Clifton
Tel: (92-21) 3-583-5547, 3-537-2609
G-18/10, Sasi Homes
Block 8, Clifton
Tel: (92-21) 3-537-0311, 3-537-0312
9/C Stadium Lane #1
Phase 5, D.H.A.
Tel: (92-21) 3-584-2895, 3-584-3855
K. BRIDAL PORTRAITS Private Seller
B-55/1, 3rd Sunset Street
Phase 2, D.H.A.
Tel: (92-21) 0312-KBRIDAL, 0321-243-8922
SAM’S COLORAMA PHOTOGRAPHIC SERVICES
No. 6 Parsi Colony
Tel: (92-21) 3-225-1178, 3-225-8730
Main Zamzama Boulevard
Lane 3, Phase 5, D.H.A.
Tel: (92-21) 3-587-9493, 3-582-3113
Plot 32 D/1, Khayaban-e-Shahbaz
Phase 6, D.H.A.
Tel: (92-21) 3-524-3458, 3-524-3459
Office # 10, Mezzanine Floor, Shaheen Tower
Tel: (92-21) 0301-822-3660, 0300-922-7063
Freelancer – Karachi, Pakistan
Name: Syed Husnain Haider